Xiaomi’s latest Android Go-powered device, the Redmi Go, is coming to the Philippines very soon but will be only available online.
The Redmi Go comes with a 5-inch HD display, Snapdragon 425 chipset, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, 3,000mAh battery, and runs on Android 8.1 Go Edition.
Xiaomi Redmi Go specs:
- 5-inch 16:9 LCD HD display @ 1280 x 720px
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB storage
- up to 128GB expandable storage (dedicated)
- 8MP F2.0 rear camera with HDR, LED flash
- 5MP F2.2 front camera
- Dual-SIM (nano)
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- micro USB
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 3,000mAh battery
- 140.4 x 70.1 x 8.35mm
- Black, Blue
Starting from January 31, 2019, to February 3, 2019, the Redmi Go can be pre-ordered at the official Xiaomi store in Lazada for PHP 3,990. The first 200 customers to pre-order will receive a pair of free earphones. The device will be available in authorized Mi Stores nationwide on February 4, 2019.