Xiaomi unveils Mi Pad 4 Plus
Xiaomi is back at it in the tablet game as they introduce yet another member to the Mi Pad series. Meet the Mi Pad 4 Plus, a 10-inch tablet packing a Snapdragon 660 and a 10-inch screen.
As for the rest of the specs we have an Adreno 512 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 64 or 128GB of internal storage, MIUI 9, and an 8,620mAh battery. For cameras, we have a 13MP Omnivision OV 12855 f/2.0 aperture rear and a 5MP Samsung S5K5E8 f/2.0 front.
It’s quite sad that Xiaomi missed out on the opportunity to plug in the newly announced Snapdragon 670 here but the 660 is still a well-respected chipset.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
- 10.1-inch WUXGA 16:10 IPLS LCD display @ 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage
- 13MP Omnivision OV 12855 f/2.0 aperture rear camera
- 5MP Samsung S5K5E8 f/2.0 aperture front camera
- Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner
- MIUI 8 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 8,620mAh battery
- Black, Gold
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is priced at CNY 1,899 (~Php 14,74) for the 4/64GB variant and CNY 2,099 (~Php 16,293) for the 4/128GB one. It will go on sale in China starting August 16th.
source: Xiaomi Weibo