What Android devices are compatible with Fortnite?
Epic Games has announced during the Samsung Unpacked event for the Galaxy Note 9 that Fortnite has finally arrived on Android. The question now is, what devices are compatible with the game and how do you get it?
Fortnite for Android is currently in Beta and according to Epic Games it initially will work on the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- ASUS: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
Currently unsupported, working on fixes in the near term:
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11 / U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z / Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia: XZ/ XZs, XZ1, XZ2
If your phone is not on this list, it might still work assuming if you have the following specs:
- OS: 64 bit Android, 5.0 or higher
- RAM: 3GB or higher
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
Fortnite for Android is currently unavailable on the Google Play Store but you can get an Android Beta access by signing up for an email invite here . Once you received your invite, you will be given a link to an APK that will install Fortnite on your Android device.
Unfortunately, it’s currently only working on the Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9, Note8, Note9, Tab S3, and Tab S4, but we can expect it to rollout to more supported devices in the coming weeks.