Epson announces world’s 1st 25,000 lumens 3LCD laser projector
Epson just launched their first 25,000 lumens laser projector here in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. This is the most powerful outdoor laser projector Epson has ever created for the market.
The projector was designed to serve some specific markets like the staging and productions (concerts and large outdoor projections). This is the reason why Epson brought us here in Yogyakarta — to witness the outdoor demo of the projector against the 47-meter high Prambanan Temple in Central Java in Indonesia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The projection mapping tells the story of the history of the temple construction which started in the mid-9th century.
The EB-L25000U is best used for large venue installations and staging include. It is feature packed and manufactured to best suit any requirements.
• Full HD Widescreen Display. Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement technology.
• 4K-Ready Lenses. These future-proof lenses project crisp images and are ready for true 4K applications.
• 4K Enhancement Technology. Revolutionary technology accepts 4K signal and enhances a 1080p signal to output that surpasses Full HD image quality. 4K Enhancement technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution, delivering crisp, high-definition images.
• Solid-State Laser Light Source. Provides virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours.
• Versatile Connectivity. Supports the full range of inputs including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for easy integration.
• Web-based Remote Management. Control and monitor projector status via a Web browser where the projector is connected to the same WiFi network.
• Professional Installation Features. Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, instant On/Off power, quieter performance, and absolute black contract ration.
No word yet on when will this projector reach the Philippines but Epson executives share that a unit will cost north of $80,000 or thereabouts.