Tuesday’s Wrap Week 5
Back to regular programming…
While everyone’s busy discussing the recent event in the local blogosphere, let me direct you to the greater blogosphere and how things are going:
- Is Technorati ready to sell? Andy Beal says Mark Evans noticed David Sifry’s apparent built-up of the blog search engine. Will Yahoo be the likely buyer?
- Shoemoney explains why affiliate companies don’t have to worry about about Google’s Pay-Per-Action (or CPA) ad model.
- If your a non-profit organization that needs some exposure, you can go get some Google Grants, Free Advertising for Open Source Non-profits.
- Google TV Ad Campaigns officially announced.
- I so love these hi-tech sound pillows for the iPod. Really cool gadgets.
- Fool45 explains why awards shows are a scam. I also heard from someone that Anvil Awards are asking around Php5,000 per head for each representative of their company that will attend their awards ceremony. Now, that’s real scam!
This one is really timely — Tim O’Reilley is proposing a Blogger’s Code of Conduct.