Updates, updates… and more Updates!
A deluge of updates from popular gadgets to freewares and stats. Check them out after the jump.
- WordPress 2.3.3 is now out with some bugs fixes and an urgent security release.
- Microsoft also announced that Windows Vista SP1 is out. Hope this Service Pack fixed all the kinks. There are still some issue with Vista drivers though.
- Apple quietly announced as 16GB iPhone and a 32GB iPod Touch. Should be released worldwide within a month. US SRP is both at $499 but I guess the price would jump to Php25,000 to Php30,000 when it reaches the shops. There’s also the Pink Nano for Valentines.
- Google just announced some new security services to their Google Apps, c/o the recently bought security company Postini.
- Intel made some more clarifications on their recently announced Silverthorne mobile processor.
- According to the Wall Street Journal, “Social Sites Don’t Deliver Big Ad Gains“. I’m sure this is not a surprise to anybody.
- Opera Mobile 9.5 is announced, with Flash-support, widget-ready and Web 2.0 enabled. Opera tops the mobile browsers again. Even Apple’s Safari browser for the iPhone/iTouch doesn’t support Web 2.0 sites natively.
- Amazon has this new program called Paper Click Ads.