HTC Exodus 1 is a blockchain-focused smartphone
HTC has taken the wraps off its much-hyped Blockchain-focused smartphone called the Exodus 1.
The company touts that the device is built on the foundations of trust and security with a trusted UI, security enclave, social key recovery, and full security when transacting virtual currencies such as BitCoin, LiteCoin, and Etherium.
HTC Exodus 1 specs:
- 6.0-inch 18:9 Quad HD+ display
- 2.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Adreno 636 GPU
- 6GB DDR4x RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 12MP + 16MP rear cameras with LED Flash
- 8MP+8MP front cameras
- Cat.18 Gigabit LTE (Down 1.2Gbps, Up 120Mbps), VoLTE
- 5CA Carrier Aggregation and 4×4 MIMO
- Single SIM (nano)
- Zion Wallet
- Fingerprint Scanner
- IP68 Dust and Water resistance
- HTC EdgeSense 2
- HTC BoomSound
- HTC USonic
- Android 8 Oreo
- 3500mAh battery
The HTC Exodus 1 is available as a pre-order for those who have virtual currency for 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH, which is roughly converted to US$966 or Php52,000. HTC claims that the device will be ready for shipping by the holiday season.