AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card now official
AMD introduces the new AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card. The latest GPU is equipped with 96MB of high-performance AMD Infinity Cache, 12GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory, AMD Smart Access Memory, and other advanced techs.
Moreover, the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT GPU is built on 7nm process technology and AMD RDNA 2 gaming architecture. It is engineered to deliver ultra-high frame rates and powerhouse 1440p resolution gaming. Other key features of the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT include:
• AMD Infinity Cache – 96MB of last-level data cache on the GPU die, providing up to 2.5x higher bandwidth.
• AMD Smart Access Memory – Unlock higher performance when pairing AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series with AMD Ryzen 5000 or select Ryzen 3000 series Processors and AMD 500-series motherboards.
• 12GB High-Speed GDDR6 VRAM – Created to handle texture loads for modern games with higher resolutions and increased graphic settings.
• AMD FidelityFX – Integrates 40 game titles and counting, as it is an open-source toolkit of visual enhancement effects that are available at AMD GPUOpen.
• DirectX Raytracing (DXR) – AMD RDNA 2 graphics cards are optimized to deliver real-time lighting, shadow, and reflection realism.
• Radeon Anti-lag – Supports DirectX 12 API that lowers input latency to get a competitive edge when gaming.
• AMD Radeon Boost – Now supporting Variable Rate Shading, AMD Radeon Boost delivers up to a 27% performance increase, by dynamically reducing image resolution during fast-motion gameplay— increasing the frame rate and fluidity.
The AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card is priced at USD 479 and it is expected to be available on AMD.com and other board partners. To check out more, visit the official AMD website.
This report is written by Louigi Balao