Among the devices that ASUS launched at CES 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada is the StudioBook S.workstation laptop with an Intel Xeon CPU and NVIDIA Quadro P3200 GPU.
The StudioBook S features a 17-inch FHD NanoEdge display on a 15-inch chassis, an Intel Xeon E-2176M or an Intel Core i7-8750H processor, NVIDIA Quadro P3200 graphics, up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, and up to 4TB storage.
Workstation laptops normally execute tasks such as 3D rendering, simulations, design, or complex calculations which explains its high maximum capacity of RAM, storage, and processor. The device also comes with a fingerprint scanner, Thunderbolt 3 USB-C with DisplayPort 1.4, two fans which only runs at 35dB.
ASUS StudioBook S (W700) specs:
- 17-inch 16:10 LED Full HD NanoEdge display @1920 x 1200px
- 84% screen-to-body ratio, 178-degree wide-view
- Intel Xeon E-2176M (2.7GHz) hexa-core processor
- Intel Core i7-8750H (2.2GHz) hexa-core processor
- NVIDIA Quadro P3200 (6GB GDDR5 VRAM)
- Up to 64GB DDR4 RAM
- Up to 4TB (PCIe NVMe Gen3 x 4 SSD x 2)
- Supports CPU-attached RAID 0/1 (up to 48Gbps)
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro
- HD Webcam
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax Dual-Band 2×2
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C w/ DisplayPort 1.4
- 3x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
- 1x HDMI 22.0
- 1x SD 4.0 / UHS-II card reader
- 1x 3.5mm audio port
- Fingerprint scanner w/ Windows Hello support
- ASUS SonicMaster Premium audio
- Smart Amplifier
- 57Wh 3-cell lithium-polymer battery
- 38.2 x 28.6 x 1.84cm
The ASUS StudioBook S (W700) will be available in the coming months.
It looks really nice! I always liked the Asus aesthetics.