Cherry Mobile Flare Y3 Pro, Flare Y6 Pro now official
Cherry Mobile is kicking off its summer season with new smartphones including the Flare Y3 Pro and Flare Y6 Pro, two phones that sport big battery capacities out of the box.
The Flare Y3 Pro and Flare Y6 Pro are the local brand’s newest bets on the sub-Php5K category touting big power on board. These devices sport 3000mAh and 4000mAh battery capacities, respectively.
The Flare Y3 Pro sports Android Go and offers a metal back, along with a tall aspect ratio display and Dual SIM capacities.
Cherry Mobile Flare Y3 Pro key specs:
- 5.45-inch FWVGA+ (480 x 960 px) 18:9 TrueView display
- Quad-core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580
- Mali-400MP GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- microSD up to 64GB (dedicated)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Dual SIM (micro), Dual Standby
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 3000mAh battery
- 140.0 x 67.3 x 10.0mm
- 168 g
The Flare Y6 Pro, on the other hand, sports a fingerprint scanner and a dual camera setup both on its front and rear. It’s also the first smartphone from the local brand to be shipped with Android Pie right out of the box.
Cherry Mobile Flare Y6 Pro specs:
- 5.45-inch HD+ (1040 x 720 px) Trueview 18:9 IPS display
- Quad-core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739WW
- IMG 8XE 1PPC GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- microSD up to 128GB
- 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- 8MP + 2MP dual front cameras
- 4G LTE
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Android 9 Pie
- 4000mAh battery
- 147.9 x 73.1 x 9.5 mm
The Cherry Mobile Flare Y3 Pro and Flare Y6 Pro are expected to be released in stores this summer with PHP 2,699 and PHP 4,299 price tags, respectively.