OPPO Philippines launches customer support website
OPPO, a well-known manufacturer in the Philippines, recently launched their dedicated website for customer support and concerns. The website serves as a central hub where consumers can access different kinds of device information and brand services.
Apart from providing means of contacting customer support directly, the website also includes the following:
- User Guides — Online user guides for OPPO devices.
- Spare Parts Price — A list of the spare parts prices for OPPO devices.
- Warranty Status — An online checker for the current warranty status of your OPPO device.
- Software Updates — A portal for downloading OPPO software updates.
- Repair Status — An online checker for the current repair status of your OPPO device.
- Other Guides — Features of ColorOS 3.2, how to further optimize performance, additional tips for OPPO users.
Service announcement schedules and announcements are also posted through the page. You can access OPPO’s online customer service website here.