How much is a link on your blog worth?
Depends really on a lot of factors and the people who are interested to advertise on your site.
- Traffic of your website â€“ the lower the Alexa ranking, the higher the price.
- Link popularity of your website â€“ the more links (and more quality links), the higher the price.
- Theme of your website – there is more demand for some themes than others.
- Number of links to be sold â€“ the fewer the number of links on a page, the higher the price.
- Sitewide or single page placement â€“ â€œsitewideâ€ vs. on a single page of your website (slightly more value given to links that appear sitewide).
- Location on the page – more value when the links are placed in an area where they have the best chance of being clicked.
These are just rough estimates though but kinda fun too. However, if you sign-up on TLA for their link advertising campaign, you could potentially earn that much.
[tags]seo, link advertising, linking, traffic[/tags]