Xplova, a wholly owned subsidiary of Acer, has announced the Xplova X5 – the industry’s first cycling computer with video recording capabilities.
Xplova X5 features:
* wide-angle camera
* 720p video recording
* GPS tracking
* automatically capture three-second video clips based on pre-determined parameters like speed, heart rate, GPS coordinates
* transflective color screen
* Smart Sign Guidance – stores user’s favourite routes
* Dashboard interface – shows cycling speed, heart rate, cadence, strength gauge, etc.
* IPX7 water-resistance
* Built-in 3G data communication
* ANT+ support
* up to 16 hours of battery life
* works with Xplova Moment App
The Xplova X5 will be available in Q3. Pricing and availability are yet to be announced.