Samsung Galaxy S10 5G now available in Korea
Samsung has just announced that the Galaxy S10 5G will be available in Korea. Last month, the company launched its latest flagship lineup, the Galaxy S10 series, worldwide.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, as the name implies, is capable of connecting to 5G networks. It sports a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a 19:9 aspect ratio, 8GB of RAM, 256GB/512GB of storage. Similar to the Galaxy S10 Plus, the S10 5G has triple rear cameras, namely 12MP telephoto + 12MP wide-angle + 16MP ultra-wide, and an additional 3D depth sensor. The 10MP front camera is also coupled with a 3D depth sensor. Other features include a 4,500mAh battery capacity with 25W fast charging support, an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, face unlock capabilities, stereo speakers by AKG, and runs on Android 9 Pie.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G specs
- 6.7″ Quad HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 7nm/8nm 64-bit Octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256/512GB storage
- 12MP telephoto + 12MP wide-angle + 16MP ultra-wide + 3D depth sensor rear cameras
- 10MP + 3D depth sensor front camera
- 4K Video
- LTE Cat.20
- 5G connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz)
- Stereo speakers Sound by AKG
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Face unlock capability
- 4,500mAh battery capacity
- 25W fast charging support
- Wireless charging
- 77.1 x 162.6 x 7.9mm
- Majestic Black, Royal Gold, Crown Silver
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G launches on April 5, 2019, in Korea, with other territories to follow after. Pricing is yet to be announced while there’s no word from Samsung if it will get a local release.