Top 6 Winning Features of the Lenovo Vibe P1
Lenovo launched in the country a few days ago the Vibe P1 – a feature-packed smartphone with an aluminum body, large battery, and fingerprint scanner. Priced at Php14,999, take a look at the six winning features you’re getting from Lenovo’s new smartphone.
1) Premium build – The Vibe P1 features a curved aluminum rear in addition to the Gorilla Glass 3 on the front. However, this might turn off users who prefer smartphones with a slim and light build.
2) Large 5,000mAh battery with Quick Charge – The Vibe P1 is one of the few smartphones in the market right now with that battery capacity (the other one is the Starmobile UP Max). In addition, it supports USB OTG Charging, Lenovo Rocket Charge aka Quick Charge, and a power saver switch called the OneKey Power Saver.
3) Fingerprint scanner – Lenovo equipped the Vibe P1 with a fingerprint scanner for better security. It’s quick and responsive, however, it can only register up to two fingerprints.
4) 13MP rear camera with phase-detection AF – We’ve been playing around with the Vibe P1’s camera and so far we’re liking the image quality and quick auto-focus. Other smartphones that feature phase-detection AF are the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Sony Xperia M5, and Apple iPhone 6.
5) WiFi Boost and NFC – The Vibe P1 also has a feature called “WLAN Signal Boost” which automatically boosts WiFi signal to improve connection when signal is weak. In addition, it also has NFC which is uncommon in Android smartphones.
6) 32GB internal storage with dedicated microSD card slot – It may not be an extravagant feature but it’s good to know that it starts with 32GB of internal storage. Not only that, it also has a dedicated microSD card slot instead of going for the hybrid option (microSD card on SIM 2 slot).
We’re currently reviewing the Lenovo Vibe P1 so if you have questions about the device that you want answered, just drop them in the comments below. In the meantime, you can read our first impressions of the device here.