Globe announces additional 5G sites in Metro Manila
To cater more subscribers, Globe expands its 5G network to additional areas in Metro Manila.
Previously, the telco initially offered 5G connectivity in key central business districts in Metro Manila including Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Makati, Rockwell Center, and Ortigas. Strategic areas along EDSA and C5 were also included in the initial list.
Listed below are the additional areas that can enjoy Globe’s 5G services in Metro Manila:
• Quezon City: Commonwealth Ave., Tandang Sora Road, Mindanao Ave, Luzon Ave.
• Manila: Abad Santos Ave., Rizal Ave., Honorio Lopez Blvd.
• Marikina: Sumulong Highway, Bagong Silang
• Caloocan: Quirino Highway, C3 Road, Congressional Road Ext.
• Valenzuela: Pan Philippine Highway, Tamaraw Hill Road
• Mandaluyong: Shaw Boulevard; Boni Ave.
• Pasig: C. Raymundo Ave., Medical City Bus Stop
• Las Pinas: Alabang Zapote Road, Marcos Alvarez Ave.
• Makati: Pasong Tamo, JP Rizal, and strategic areas in Magallanes Village
• Taguig: Lawton Avenue, Philippine Army, McKinley Road, and Forbes Park
• Paranaque: East Service Road, Dona Soledad Ave., Dr. A. Santos Ave.
• Strategic areas along SLEX and NLEX
To experience 5G connectivity, postpaid and prepaid subscribers have to make sure that they are using 5G-enabled mobile devices together with Globe LTE or TM LTE SIM cards.