Globe intros GoHealth prepaid health insurance
Globe has recently rolled out its newest mobile health solution, the GoHealth prepaid health insurance.
Globe, in partnership with the non-life insurance provider Pacific Cross and telemedicine service KonsultaMD, introduces a prepaid healthcare plan catered for those who have limited resources in subscribing to traditional health insurance plans.
For as low as PHP 20, customers can benefit from PHP 1,000 health insurance coverage provided by the Pacific Cross. It covers up to PHP 1000 worth of emergency treatment due to accident, in-patient COVID-19, and diagnosed dengue or leptospirosis. Customers are allowed to purchase several subscriptions to increase coverage.
One of the features of the GoHealth packages features is the KonsultaMD teleconsultation. This offers online consultations with skilled and licensed Filipino doctors for medical assessment and advice on basic healthcare and proper medication. Since the checkup is conducted online, patients don’t need to go to hospitals and clinics.
GoHealth plans are available to Globe and TM subscribers. Check out the following GoHealth packages:
• GoHealth 20 – offers up to PHP 1,000 of insurance coverage with FREE 7 teleconsultations valid for 3 months
• GoHealth 55 – offers up to PHP 4,000 of insurance coverage with FREE 7 teleconsultations valid for 3 months
• GoHealth 95 – offers up to PHP 7,000 of insurance coverage with FREE 7 teleconsultations valid for 6 months
To subscribe, text GH 20, GH 55, or GH 95 to 8080.
Globe Postpaid and Platinum customers may also avail GoHealth offers in the following denominations: GoHealth 15, GoHealth 50, and GoHealth 90. They may also get a free consultation 24/7 by texting FREEKONSULTAMD to 8080.
Here’s how to avail the GoHealth prepaid insurance:
- Text keyword to 8080 (ex. GH 20, GH 55, GH 95)
- Confirm subscription by replying with GH [denom] YES within 6 hours.
- Go to this link and enter the e-reference number provided via SMS within 48 hours.
- Provide needed info for the KYC registration.
- Wait for the Individual Policy Contract to be sent via email.
You may visit the Globe official website for more information.