Infinix has announced its newest iteration to the Hot series of smartphones called the Infinix Hot 8 with interesting specs.
The Infinix Hot 8 comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ display, Helio A22 chipset, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, 8MP front camera, and 5,000mAh battery. Its main feature aside from the battery, large screen size, and decent RAM + storage is the Dirac Surround Sound audio technology.
The Infinix Hot 8 is priced at INR 6,999 (~PHP 5,046). Local availability and pricing are yet to be announced.
Infinix Hot 8 specs:
- 6.52-inch 20:9 HD+ (1600 x 720) IPS display
- MediaTek Helio P22 2.0GHz octa-core
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage
- expandable via dedicated microSD card slot
- 13MP F1.8 + 2MP dual rear cameras
- 8MP F2.0 front camera
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 4G LTE
- Dirac Sound audio quality
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- XOS 5.0 (Android 9 Pie)
- 5,000mAh battery
- Quetzal Cyan, Cosmic Purple, Shark Grey, Midnight Black