Maxus offers zero down payment, zero cash out on all models
Maxus Philippines has announced the ‘Zero down payment and Zero cash out to the Max’ promo.
The Zero Cash-Out program, which runs until July 31, is available for all of Maxus Philippines’ current models. Moreover, all applicable cash discounts will still be applied to further lower the SRP, thereby lowering the monthly amortization amounts.
According to Maxus Philippines, there is no actual down payment to be paid to the dealer. Approved customers will be asked to execute a Hold-Out Agreement from BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank Account to fulfill the down payment requirement. However, clients availing of the Zero Down Payment Promo will also get the benefit of earning interest on their assigned account on hold. They may terminate or withdraw their deposit on hold after the 24th monthly payment as long as their auto loan account is updated and not in past due status.
Check out the discounted prices and special promos on Maxus models:
• Maxus T60 pickup truck starts at PHP 948,000 (from PHP 998,000 SRP) at PHP 23,682 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment;
• Maxus G50 MPV starts at PHP 1,068,000 (from PHP 1,088,000 SRP) at PHP 26, 679 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment;
• Maxus D60 SUV starts at PHP 1,118,000 (from PHP 1,148,000 SRP) at PHP 27,928 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment;
• Maxus V80 van starts at PHP 1,430,000 (from PHP 1,570,000 SRP) at PHP 35,722 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 30% down payment;
• Maxus G10 van starts at PHP 1,710,000 (from PHP 1,790,000 SRP) at PHP 42,716 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment
Moreover, the chattel mortgage fee and your first-year comprehensive insurance are free of charge.
You may book an appointment with your nearest Maxus dealerships, or call the showrooms at Magallanes in Makati at (0912) 348-1898 or (0967) 318-0073; Sheridan in Greenfield District in Mandaluyong at (02) 8858-5823; Quezon Avenue along Quezon City at (02) 8858-5818; Pedro Cayetano Boulevard in Taguig South at (02) 7219-9240; North Reclamation Area in Cebu City at (032) 517-8226; Mandurriao in Iloilo City at (033) 331-2622; Araneta St. in Bacolod City at (034) 435-7575; and Pueblo in Cagayan de Oro City at (0995) 355-9400.
You may visit the official Maxus Philippines website for more information.