At the recently-held Computex 2019, MSI introduced a new laptop in its lineup called the GT76 Titan.
The GT76 Titan features a 17.3-inch display that has a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160 4K UHD. It’s powered by up to 9th Generation Intel Core, coupled with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, up to 32GB of RAM, and up to 1TB of storage. Other features include an RGB keyboard, Killer DoubleShot Pro with support for 2.5Gbps LAN and Wi-Fi 6, and an aluminum chassis.
GT76 Titan (DT 9SG) and GT75 Titan (9SG-298PH) specs
- 17.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS 144Hz, Thin Bezel
- 17.3″ UHD (3840 x 2160) 4K Thin Bezel
- 17.3″ UHD (3840 x 2160) 4K, IPS, Anti-Glare (9SG-298PH model)
- Up to 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
- Up to 32GB RAM
- Up to 1TB storage
- RGB Steelseries KB
- Mechanical Per-key RGB KB (9SG-298PH model)
- Up to Killer E3000 LAN
- Up to Killer Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5
- 397 x 330 x 33~42mm
- 428 x 314 x 31~58mm (9SG-298PH model)
- 4.56kg (9SG-298PH model)
- 90 Whr
The GT76 Titan variants are priced as follows:
- GT75 Titan 9SG-298PH – PHP 279,995
- GT76 Titan DT 92G – PHP 289,995
- GT76 Titan DT 92G – PHP 329,995
Customers may pre-order the GT76 at MSI Concept Stores and select MSI resellers nationwide.