Xiaomi Mi A2 now official
Xiaomi just launched the successor to the Mi A1, the Mi A2, today in Madrid. It features stronger internals, a revamped design, an aluminum unibody, and a bigger display.
The phone runs on a 5.99-inch FHD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 processor, an Adreno 512 GPU, 4 or 6GB of RAM, 64 or 128GB of internal storage, Android Oreo 8.1 (Android One) with support for Android P, and a 3,010mAh battery.
For cameras, we have a dual 12MP + 20MP rear pair and a single 20MP front, all with Sony IMX sensors.
Xiaomi Mi A2 specifications
- 5.99-inch FHD+ LTPS display @ 2160 x 1080px, 403ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 2.2GHz Octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB, 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB. 128GB internal storage
- 12 MP (f/1.75, 1/2.9?, 1.25µm) Sony IMX 486 + 20 MP (f/1.75, 1/2.8?, 1.0µm) Sony IMX 376 dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- 20 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.8?, 1.0µm) Sony IMX 376 front camera with HDR
- 4G LTE
- Dual SIM (hybrid)
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Android One (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3,010mAh non-removable battery
- 158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm
- 168 g
- Colors: Gold, Blue, Black
The Xiaomi Mi A2 is priced at €249 (~Php 15,531) for the 4/32GB variant, €279 (~Php 17,402) for the 4/64GB, and finally €349 (~Php 21,769) for the 6/128GB. It’ll be available in France on July 27, Italy on August 8, and Spain on August 10. Global availability is yet to be announced as well as local pricing and availability.