How to pick up a Western Union Quick Cash AdSense payment?
In order to pick up your payment by Western Union Quick Cash, please complete the following steps:
1. Visit http://www.payment-solutions.com/agent.asp to locate a Western Union Agent.
2. Call the Western Union Agent to confirm that they offer the Quick Cash service.
3. Bring the following information with you:
– a valid government-issued photo ID (Passport, Driver’s license, National ID etc)
– sender’s information: Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. Phone Number: 650-253-4000
– amount of your payment, which you can find on your Payment History page
– your unique MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) which you can find by clicking on the ‘details’ link next to the Payment Issued line on your Payment History page
When you go to the Western Union agent, please let them know that you would like to pick up a Quick Cash payment. Additionally, please remember to pick up your Western Union payment within 35 days of the payment date, or the amount will be credited back to your AdSense account. At the moment, this is only available in Argentina, Chile, China (Mainland), Colombia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Peru, the Philippines, and Romania.
There’s a limit of $10,000 so if you’re getting more than that, you can’t use WU. Besides, if you’re at $10k a month, I’m sure you’re already a Premium Publisher with a dedicated AdSense Account Manager and receiving your cheques via UPS (commonly referred to as UPS Club Member).
Several local bloggers and publishers have known to have beta tested the WU Quick Cash for several months now. One of them is Noemi though she hasn’t written her experience about it. Mars Woo of Cebu also left a comment in my previous post about WU but he requested that I remove his URL from the comment.