Apple iPhone 6 officially announced!
Calling it the biggest advancement in iPhone, Apple officially unveils the iPhone 6 – packing an all new redesign, better specs and iOS 8.
Here is a quick rundown of what’s new in Apple’s new iPhone:
- The iPhone 6 has a larger 4.7-inch display that has what Apple calls Retina HD, a resolution of 1334 x 750 with 326 pixels per inch.
- The design comes in thinner at only 6.9mm.
- The new A8 CPU promises to deliver 25% faster processing and 50% better graphics.
- Camera sits in at 8 megapixels with a new sensor, 1.5µ pixels, ƒ/2.2, Focus Pixels, and a lot more to improve image quality
- Slo-mo video now up to super slow 240fps
- 128GB version
The iPhone 6 will be available for the US starting at $199 – 16GB, $299 – 64GB, $399 – 128GB for 2 year contracts. Pre-orders start at 12 and the phone will be available by the 19th, including places such as Hong Kong, where the prices end up being near to what we have here locally.