Samsung Galaxy Buds+ now official
Along with the new Galaxy S20 series, Samsung also unveiled the Galaxy Buds+, an upgraded version of the Galaxy Buds that was announced last year.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds+ is tuned by AKG and features 2-way dynamic speakers, 3 mics, and up to 11 hours of battery life with an extra 11 hours in the case. It also iOS compatible so you can use it with the iPhone or iPad.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ specs:
2-Way Dynamic Speakers
2 outer and 1 inner microphone
IPX2 water resistance
Android and iOS support
85mAh battery, 11 hours playtime (Buds)
270mAh battery, 22 hours playtime (case)
3 minutes charging = 60 mins playtime
They will be available locally for PHP 6,990. Stay tuned for details regarding the release date and availability.
Check out our Unpacked 2020 stories here:
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra now official
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip officially unveiled
- Watch: Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus Hands-On
- Watch: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Hands-On Review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+ Hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra: Which one to get?
- Best Features of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs Galaxy Note 10+ Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ vs Samsung Galaxy S10+: What’s Changed?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs Samsung Galaxy S10: What’s Changed?
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ vs Huawei Mate 30 specs comparison
- WATCH: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Hands-On Review
- Watch: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra VS Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G Comparison Review