How to get your PHP 5,000 salary subsidy from DOLE
Just a few days ago, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) has issued COVID-19 Adjustment Measures Program (CAMP) under Department Order No. 209 Series of 2020 that offers financial support to affected workers in private companies that have adopted Flexible Work Arrangement (FWAs) or temporary closure due to the coronavirus.
This covers workers who do not receive or with reduced regular wage due to the implementation of Flexible Work Arrangements; and workers whose employment is temporarily suspended due to the suspension of operations of the employer’s business establishment. Government workers are excluded from this program.
To set things clear, your company is responsible for submitting all the requirements and not you.
Here’s how you can get your PHP5,000 financial assistance
- Your company must submit the following requirements:
- An Establishment Report on the COVID-19 pursuant with Labor Advisory No.9, Series of 2020
- Company payroll for the month before the implementation of the FWAs or temporary closure
- Your company must submit the application through DOLE’s email or any DOLE Regional Office or any of its provincial/field offices.
- DOLE will then evaluate the application within three (3) working days.
- DOLE will send an email to the company if the application is approved (Notice of Approval) or denied (Notice of Denial).
If approved, DOLE will then provide a one-time financial assistance equivalent to PHP 5,000 to affected workers in lump sum, non-conditional, regardless of employment status. The concerned DOLE Regional Office will issue the financial support directly to the beneficiary’s payroll account through bank transfer within two (2) weeks upon receipt.
Applications can also be denied if the applicant is ineligible, facts were misrepresented in the application, or the document submitted was falsified or tampered.
And there you have it. In the meantime, let’s all stay at home and keep sanitized!