From the Inbox
Several things I’d like to share coming out of my Inbox:
- Krispy Kreme is really sending me a truckload of doughnuts. They’ve sent email on several of my blogs. Maybe we could all do some Krispy Kreme blogger meet-up? Doughnuts on me.
- PinoyTravelBlog & PinoyTechBlog both made it to the Finals of the 9th Philippine Web Awards (PR7 links immortalized!). Awards Night will be on December 7, 2006, at the Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC Plaza, Makati City. I think I will be in Jakarta on this date. Anybody want to go and proxy me? Free tickets.
- Luis discovered that the newly launched Makati PNP Website was a one-man operation. Can we safely say kickbacks? The guy has a Friendster blog.
- The domain speaknsurfcafe.com points (URL mask) to my post here about Globe’s Speak ‘n Surf. Should I thank Victor Martin Mariano for using my blog to point his domain. That’s a neat trick huh?
- Very fine photos of USN F/A-18 fighters and their Prandtl-Glauert Clouds (c/o my reader who wants to remain anonymous). His very first contribution last July garnered total pageviews close to 17,000.
- Shout out to Nick of Tingog.com for being very understanding. I respectfully declined his blog tag. If I did, I would have to do the same to a dozen others before him. Thanks, mate.
- Another reader also emailed me asking for ways to determine if his GF’s blog has been added to Google Sandbox. We did a little poking around and it looks like it. Is there a definite tool to find that out? How about get a link from an old and highly trusted domain? Would that fix it?
- Another email from a reader asks how to go about after being banned from Adsense. I explained the varying levels and suggested ways around it. This one deserves a whole post in itself.
Anybody else emailed me that I forgot to answer? Please resend them after 48 hours after the first one if I haven’t gotten back to you.