Cherry Mobile has announced a new entry-level notched smartphone called the Flare J2 Prime.
The device is directly in competition with the earlier announced myPhone myX1, also sporting a notch under five grand. It runs on Android Go, based on Oreo, and sports a fingerprint scanner at the back.
Cherry Mobile Flare J2 Prime specs:
- 5.85″ HD+ 19:9 TrueView IPS display @ 720 x 1512 px, 286ppi
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580 chip
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 13MP AF rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- 3G HSPA+
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1, EDR
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 8.1 Oreo (GO Edition)
- 2800mAh battery
- 149.3 x 74.2 x 8.2mm
- 186 g
The Cherry Mobile Flare J2 Prime goes on sale in stores with a Php3,699 price.