Digital Walker outs OnePlus 6 SRPs and credit options
Digital Walker has released their complete SRPs for the OnePlus 6 including credit card installment options.
As mentioned in our previous article, the OnePlus 6 6GB/64GB model is priced Php30,990, while the 8GB/128GB variant is at Php33,990. Digital Walker has now revealed their SRP for the 256GB model at Php37,490. There’s also an introductory offer which includes a Baseus MVP USB-C Cable, Motorola Buds Earphones, a Php1,000 Digital Walker Voucher, and 18 months official warranty for the device.
Buyers can avail the OnePlus 6 in 3 months installment at 0% interest can be done by using credit cards from Metrobank, Unionbank, BPI, PNB, and EastWest bank. There’s also Flexipay, which allows you to complete the payment of the phone for 12 to 24 months installment with minimal bank interest. Accepted credit cards are Metrobank, Unionbank, BPI, Eastwest Bank, and Security Bank.
Cash/Credit Card (Straight, 3 Months)
- OnePlus 6 64GB – Php30,990
- OnePlus 6 128GB – Php33,990
- OnePlus 6 256GB – Php37,490
12 Months Installment
- OnePlus 6 64GB – Php 2,890.83/month
- OnePlus 6 128GB – Php3,165.83/month
- OnePlus 6 256GB – Php3,499.17/month
24 Months Installment
- OnePlus 6 64GB – Php1,445.42/month
- OnePlus 6 128GB – Php1,582.92/month
- OnePlus 6 256GB – Php1,749.58/month