Honor Magic 2 3D now official
Huawei’s Honor brand has just announced the Honor Magic 2 3D. The smartphone is a refreshed version of 2018’s Honor Magic 2.
The Honor Magic 2 3D features almost the same specs as the Honor Magic 2. The key difference is that the Magic 2 3D has replaced one of the 2MP front sensors with a 3D structured light camera. The device is also equipped with a graphene cooling pad to aid the Kirin 980 processor, and it also now comes in an 8GB RAM + 512GB storage variant.
Honor Magic 2 3D specs
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 display with 108% DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor
- Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB/256GB/512GB internal storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- 16MP f/1.8 + 24MP B/W f/1.8 + 16MP f/2.2 rear cameras with LED flash, AIS, AI intelligent stabilization
- 16MP f/2.0 + 2MP + 2MP f/2.4
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE Wi-Fi 802.11 ac
- Bluetooth 5 LE
- USB Type-C
- 3D Face Unlock
- Dual SIM
- IPX2 dust/water resistance
- 3500mAh battery
The Honor Magic 2 3D is now available in China and is priced at CNY 5799 (~PHP 45,167).