Meizu 6T launched in China
Meizu just announced a budget device in China dubbed the Meizu 6T. The phone is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 processor and an 18:9 display.
As for the rest of the specs, we have a 5.7-inch HD+ display, 3 or 4GB of RAM, 32 or 64GB of internal storage, Flyme OS 6.2 on top of Android 7.0, and a 3,300mAh battery. For photography, we have a dual camera setup consisting of a 13MP Sony IMX278 RGBW sensor main and a 2MP f/2.4 secondary. The front, on the other hand, is a single 8MP f/2.0 shooter.
Meizu 6T specifications
- 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display @ 1440 x 720 pixels
- MediaTek MT6750 1.5GHz Octa-core processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX278 RGBW sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- GPS + GLONASS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.2
- 3300mAh battery
- Black, Gold, REd
The Meizu 6T is priced at $124 (~Php 6,532) for the 3/32GB variant, $155 (~Php 8,165) for the 4/32GB, and $171 (~Php 9,008) for the 4/64GB. The device will be available in China on June 1st, local pricing and availability are yet to be announced.