Meizu has silently rolled out its newest mid-range phone called the M6s at official retail stores in the metro.
The official variant that arrived in the Philippines sports 3GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
Meizu M6s specs:
- 5.7-inch HD+ 1440 x 720, 18:9, In-Cell display, 282ppi
- Exynos 7872 hexa-core chip
- 2 x ARM Cortex A73 2.0GHz + 4 x ARM Cortex A53 1.6 GHz
- Mali-G71 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB storage
- microSD up to 256GB (SIM 2 slot)
- 16MP f/2.0 PDAF rear camera, dual-tone flash
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3,000mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Flyme UI 6.2
- 152 x 72.5 x 8 mm (dimensions)
- 160 grams (weight)
The Meizu M6s is now available for Php10,990, as seen in partner stores such as MemoXpress in SM City North EDSA. You may check out our first impressions of the device or watch our hands-on video for more.