Motorola launched their newest E-series budget devices back in April. One of those devices just got a new variant — the Moto E5 Play Android Go Edition. It’s still pretty much the E5 Play except for the Android Go edition OS and a minor spec change.
Actually, the only real change made to the new Moto E5 Play is its transition to an 18:9 display. The original Play had a standard 16:9 panel, the rest of the specs remain the same.
Motorola Moto E5 Play Android Go specifications:
- 5.3-inch 18:9 HD+ display @ 1440 x 720 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/427 1.4GHz octa-core CPU
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage
- up to 128GB via microSD
- 8MP rear camera with 1.12um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, and LED Flash
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash
- Single Nano-SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz + 5GHz, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner
- p2i water-repellant coating
- Android Oreo (Go Edition)
- 2,800mAh battery
- 151 x 74 x 8.85 mm
- 150 g
- Black, Dark lake, Flash gray
The Motorola Moto E5 Play Android Go edition starts at €109 (~Php 6,826) and will only be available in various countries in Europe and Latin America. No word yet on global availability.