OPPO A7 now official in the Philippines, priced
OPPO has launched a new device called the A7, aimed at being an affordable phone for those who like photography with dual cameras and a high-resolution front shooter.
This seems to be a sequel to the A57 as the A7 is equipped with a 16-megapixel front camera, options for 3GB or 4GB of RAM, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip on board. Similar to the OPPO F9, the A7 also features a large-sized display with a small notch on top, has a patterned back and comes with the latest version of ColorOS with Android Oreo on board. The A7 is also the first mid-range device to sport the company’s HyperBoost technology that enables smooth mobile gaming similar to Huawei’s GPU Turbo tech.
OPPO A7 specs:
- 6.2-inch In-Cell HD+ display at 1520×720 px
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB, 4GB RAM
- 32GB, 64GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP f/2.4 rear cameras with LED Flash
- 16MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- WiFi 2.4GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4,230mAh battery
- ColorOS 5.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Colors: Glaze Blue, Glaring Gold
The variant arriving in the Philippines has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and is officially priced at PHP 13,990.