Samsung Galaxy S10 launch date, variants, prices leak ahead of launch
The Samsung Galaxy S10’s launch details along with the device’s variants and prices have already surfaced online ahead of its launch.
Image from @EvLeaks twitter
Reports stated that aside from the regular and the plus models, the Samsung Galaxy S10 series will be adding a third variant with a flat-screen version similar to the S7. The company’s Infinity O display will also be implemented which features a punch-hole design to house the camera.
Other features reported include:
- 6.1-inch Display (S10)
- 6.4-inch Display (S10+)
- 5.8-inch Display (S10 Lite)
- Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner (uses ultrasound waves for 3D finger scanning)
- Triple rear cameras
- One UI (Android Pie)
- Wireless charging
What’s even more interesting are the storage variants as Samsung did not stop with their 512GB and added a 1TB variant. Here are the variants with their corresponding prices according to Gizmodo UK:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (5.8-inch, 128GB) – £ 669 (~PHP 44,492)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (6.1-inch, 128GB) – £ 799 (~PHP 53,138)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (6.1-inch, 512GB) – £ 999 (~PHP 66,439)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (512GB) – £ 899 (~PHP 59,789)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (512GB) – £ 1,099 (~PHP 73,090)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (1TB) – £ 1,399 (~PHP 93,042)
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is expected to launch on February 20, 2019, (before MWC 2019) and will be available on March 8, 2019.