Vivo is silently adding another device to its Y series lineup with a device called the Vivo Y12. The smartphone is set to launch in India.
According to 91mobiles, the Vivo Y12 comes with a 6.35-inch Halo FullView Display with an HD+ resolution. Under the hood, the device is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of storage. It’s equipped with an 8MP selfie camera, and a triple-rear camera setup composed of 8MP + 13MP + 2MP shooters. Other features include a 5,000mAh battery capacity with support for reverse charging, dual SIM slots, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock, and Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie.
Vivo Y12 key specs
- 6.35″ Halo FullView Display, HD+ resolution
- MediaTek Helio P22
- Funtouch OS 9 (Android 9 Pie)
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage
- 8MP selfie camera
- 8MP + 13MP + 2MP triple-rear cameras
- dual SIM
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Face unlock
- 5,000mAh battery capacity with reverse charging support
The Vivo Y12 variants are expected to have the following prices:
- 3GB + 32GB – INR 11,999 (~PHP 8,963)
- 4GB + 64GB – INR 12,990 (~PHP 9,703)
It’s reportedly set to launch in India within the week.