Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition gets 121 points at DxOMark
Xiaomi is launching the Mi CC9 Pro in China, and it has revealed that the Premium Edition of the phone got a score of 121 points at DxOMark.
According to DxOMark’s review, the Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition got an overall score of 121 with a photo score of 130 and a video score of 102. For comparison, the current chart leader, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, got an overall score of 121 with a photo score of 132 and a video score of 100.
DxOMark says that the phone “delivers excellent results in just about every type of photographic situation,” and “performs very well in low-light conditions.” For videos, it has achieved the highest video score of any phone they have tested to date, with “vivid and pleasantly-rendered colors, along with fast and accurate autofocus, in all of our tested conditions.”
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition camera specs:
• Primary: 108MP sensor 1/1.33-inch sensor with 25mm-equivalent, f/1.69-aperture lens, OIS (27MP output resolution)
• Short telephoto: 12.19MP 1/2.6-inch sensor with 50mm-equivalent, f/2-aperture lens
• Long telephoto: 7.99M 1/3.6-inch sensor with 94mm-equivalent, f/2-aperture lens, OIS
• Ultra-wide: 20.11MP 1/2.8-inch sensor with 16mm-equivalent, f/2.2-aperture lens
• Macro: f/2.4 lens designed for close focus from 2 to 10cm
You can read DxOMark’s full camera review here.