10th International ICT Awards recognizes top BPO companies
Companies from the IT-BPO industry were recognized at the 10th International ICT Awards.
The ICT Awards introduced a new category called the “Most Popular Team Leader of the Year in the ICT Industry category” which is simply the winner voted for using on-site SMS. Alyssa Fae Camungol from Cognizant Technology Solutions, Philippines, Inc. emerged as the winner..
Here are more companies that bagged awards:
- “Best Company of the Year” for Convergys Philippines
- “Best Filipino-owned Company of the Year” for Pointwest Technologies, Corp.
- “Best Company of theYear Outside NCR” and “Most Innovative Company of the Year” for Lexmark Cebu Shared Service Center
- “Best Global In-house Center of the Year” for ANZ Global Services and Operations (Manila), Inc.
- “Best Voice Excellence Company of the Year” for Cognizant Technology Solutions, Philippines, Inc.
- “Best Emerging IT-BPM Company for Creatives” for AffinityX
- “Best Emerging IT-BPM Company for Healthcare” credited to HCCA International
- “Best Software Company of the Year” for Advanced World Solutions, Inc.
- “Best ICT CEO of the Year” for TELUS CEO Rajiv Dhand
- “Individual Contributor of the Year” was given to Roma Villarma
The ICT Awards also awarded Pointwest Technologies Corporation and Convergys Philippines the Hall of Fame award having won three times in the same category of the ICT Awards and showing consistency in leadership, achievements, and excellence.
“The ICT awards showcase the very essence of what the industry has become to the world. The digital age has given businesses and organizations the opportunity to tap the best available Filipino resources through the industry,” said Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines president Julian Payne.