Apple reveals iOS and iPadOS usage statistics ahead of WWDC 2023

Apple has just revealed usage statistics for both iOS and iPadOS just a few days before its WWDC 2023 event.

Dont Buy The Iphone 14 3

Yugatech 728x90 Reno7 Series

Of all the statistics shared, the most eye-catching was the fact that 81% of all iPhones currently use iOS 16 leaving just 19% of all current iPhones running on iOS 15 or earlier.

iPadOS 16 saw slightly lower usage with only 71% of all current iPads using the latest software with 29% of today’s iPads still using iPadOS 15 or earlier.

Iphone Statistics

Nonetheless, Apple has also revealed that 90% of all iPhones and 76% of all iPads released in the past 4 years have been running on the latest software update of iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 respectively.

In comparison, 9to5Google reported that only 12% of current active Android smartphones today run on the latest Android 13.

Ipad 10th Gen 1

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 650 other subscribers
Avatar for Val Jose Mendoza

Hi! I'm VJ Mendoza! Although I just finished my Bachelor's in Nursing, I've always loved tech and to just to get an idea of me, some things I like are anime, video games, sports such as basketball, volleyball and fencing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *