Cebu Pacific to resume domestic flights in June 2
Cebu Pacific formulates stringent measures for contactless flights in preparation for the reopening of limited domestic flights on June 2, 2020. The local airline aims to minimize face-to-face contact with its passengers through the following guidelines:
• All Cebu Pacific ground staff are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) while on duty.
• Self-check-in kiosks, check-in, bag drop counters, as well as shuttle buses, will be undergoing frequent cleaning and disinfection procedures.
• Passengers are strongly advised to check-in online for faster processing and lesser human contact. They are advised to come to the airport at least three (3) hours early as check-in counters will be closed 60 minutes before the flight.
• When carrying more than two luggage, assign only one representative to go to the baggage drop-off counter. Upon boarding, passengers will be required to hold out their boarding passes with the barcode facing the airline staff, for touchless scanning.
• Always observe physical distancing as guided by the seat and floor markers, even when boarding through the aerobridge or buses.
• Wearing face masks will be mandatory for all passengers. They will have to stow their own hand-carry bags in the overhead bins and will be expected to practice self-disposal of trash and waste at the end of the flight.
• Middle seats will be kept vacant to give way for social distancing on board.
• Deplaning shall be done per row to maintain orderliness as we observe physical distancing.
• Pilots and cabin crew members are required to undergo rapid antibody testing before boarding their flights.
• Operating crew cleared for flights will be given their own PPEs and face masks to be worn on duty, gloves for servicing passengers, as well as disinfectants to be used to clean the aisles and seats in the cabin.
• Air inside the cabin is filtered with HEPA filters and is changed every 3 minutes to maintain fresh and clean air.
• Thorough daily disinfection of all aircraft is done by misting of the cabin, using a disinfectant approved for Airbus jets, as well as regular sanitation of all surfaces inside lavatories in between flights. All lavatories will also be sanitized every 30 minutes during a flight.
Here’s the list of domestic flights that will resume on June
Effective June 2-4, 2020
Effective June 3-4, 2020
Manila-Cagayan de Oro
Cagayan de Oro-Manila
Meanwhile, all international flights remain suspended from June 1 to 30, 2020.