Forbes outs top 10 highest-earning YouTube creators in 2021
Forbes recently unveiled the top-earning YouTube creators with a collective earning of $300 million altogether in 2021 – which is 40% higher compared to the previous year. With YouTube’s increase of 40% users in the last five years, it now has close to 2 billion users.
The top 10 highest-paid YouTube stars of 2021, according to Forbes estimates:
- MrBeast (Jimmy Donaldson) – USD 54 million
- Jake Paul – USD 45 million
- Markiplier – USD 38 million
- Rhett & Link – USD 30 million
- Unspeakable – USD 28.5 million
- Like Nastya – USD 28 million
- Ryan Kaji (Ryan’s World) – USD 27 million
- Dude Perfect – USD 20 million
- Logan Paul – USD 18 million
- Preston – USD 16 million
According to Forbes, the revenue figures for the YouTube creators are pretax and fees for agents, managers, and lawyers have not been deducted. The data are based on Captiv8, SocialBlade, and Pollstar as well as interviews with industry insiders.