Globe At Home announces GFiber Prepaid, a new service that offers fiber-speed internet while keeping cost and flexibility at the center of its mission, in an effort to ensure that everyone has access to dependable connectivity to the ma-diskarteng Pinoys.
Given its prepaid structure and extensive selection of plan options, GFiber Prepaid is well-positioned to considerably expand the market for fiber in the Philippines. It wants to bridge the digital divide, boost social and individual progress, and interact with a large audience.
“Globe At Home has always championed the spirit of the madiskarteng Pinoy— the hardworking and opportunity-seeking head of the family. The launch of GFiber Prepaid is a testament to our commitment to providing fiber internet connection that empowers everyone to seize new opportunities. Whether it’s for work, education, or setting up an online business, GFiber Prepaid is here to make that leap possible, all while staying within budget,” said Vice President of Globe at Home Broadband Business Raymond Policarpio.
GFiber Prepaid provides a trio of No Lock-Up, Unli Pay-Per-Use promotions, and Buy Now, Pay Later with GCash alternatives in an effort to democratize access to fiber broadband. Customers can use the Buy Now, Pay Later function of GCash to pay with a credit line of up to P50,000 or in up to 24 monthly installments using the app.
Customers can sign up for a GFiber Prepaid plan for a one-time charge of P1,499, which includes installation and seven days of unrestricted internet use, as part of a special introductory offer. A variety of UNLIMITED on-demand promotions are also available to them, such as GFiberSURF299 for seven days, GFiberSURF549 for fifteen days, and GFiberSURF999 for thirty days.
Customers may now secure their fiber connection thanks to Globe’s launch of a Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) option through GCredit and GGives in conjunction with GCash.
The GlobeOne app’s totally digital application procedure makes applying for GFiber Prepaid faster and simpler and doesn’t involve any additional documentation.
Here are the steps:
● Download the GlobeOne app.
● On the GFiber page, type in your complete address to check if the area is serviceable.
● If GFiber is available in your area, fill up the digital application form and choose the date of modem installation. No documents required upon application, just present a valid ID to the Globe At Home team on the day of installation.
● Pay your installation fee. You may pay via GCash, with GGives and GCredit accepted as mode of payment.
● Submit your application and standby for the Globe technician’s home visit to install your GFiber Prepaid modem. You may also track your technician via the GlobeOne app.
Depending on serviceability, GFiber Prepaid is only offered in a few number of locations around the nation.
Customers may apply for connections at the following Puregold Price Club locations: Tarlac Public Market, Butuan, Silang in Cavite, Monumento in Caloocan City, and Otton in Iloilo.
To apply or learn more about Globe At Home GFiber Prepaid, download the GlobeOne app here 39.