Honor Band 5 now official
Honor has finally announced its newest wearable, the Honor Band 5, during the Honor 9X series launch in China.
The Honor Band 5 comes with a 0.95-inch OLED display, waterproofing of up to 50 meters, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and 100mAh battery. Its new feature is that it comes with a SpO2 sensor which is a blood oxygen monitor.
Honor Band 5 specs:
- 0.95-inch OLED display (240 x 120)
- 2.5D curved display
- SpO2 sensor (blood oxygen saturation)
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Huawei TruSleep 2.0
- Waterproof up to 50 meters
- Bluetooth 4.2
- NFC (for NFC version)
- Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat and above, iOS 9
- 100mAh battery
- Blue, Gray, Black, Coral Pink
The Honor Band 5 is priced at CNY 189 (~PHP 1,407) while its NFC version is priced at CNY 219 (~PHP 1,630). It will be available in China starting on July 24, 2019.