LG announces Q8 2018 with IP68 rating, stylus pen
LG recently announced a reboot to the LG Q8, the Q8 2018, with a new stylus pen feature.
Last year, the LG Q8 sports a flagship processor, however, they’ve toned it down by having a Snapdragon 450 as its chipset. The 2018 version comes with a 6.2-inch 18:9 display with 2160 x 1080 resolution, a Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor, a 4GB RAM, a 64GB internal storage, a 16MP rear camera, a 5MP front camera, and a 3,300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0. The company retained the device’s Hi-Fi Quad DAC audio and IP68 dust and water resistance.
They also introduced a unique feature which is the implementation of a stylus pen that provides creativity for users.
LG Q8 2018 specifications:
- 6.2″ 18:9 FHD+ display @ 2160 x 1080px, 389ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- 16MP PDAF rear camera w/ Q lens
- 5MP front camera (100-degrees)
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C 2.0
- Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- DTS:X stereo sound
- FM Radio
- IP68 dust and water resistance
- Stylus Pen
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,300mAh battery w/ Quick Charge 3.0
- 160.1 x 77.7 x 8.4mm
Pricing and availability of the LG Q8 2018 are yet to be announced.
Source: LG Korea