Meizu M6T now in the Philippines
Meizu Philippines just released one of their early-2018 entry-level contenders, the Meizu M6T, in the local market. The brand gave the hint by posting a set of pictures of the device on their Facebook page.
The device was launched in China back in May. It sports a 5.7-inch 18:9 HD+ IPS display, MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860MP2 GPU, 3 or 4GB of RAM, 32GB or 64GB of storage, and a 3,300mAh battery.
For cameras, we have a dual rear setup consisting of a 13MP f/2.2 main and depth-sensing 2MP f/2.4 secondary and an 8MP front.
Meizu M6T specifications
- 5.7-inch 18:9 HD+ IPS display @ 1440 x 720 resolution
- MediaTek MT6750 1.5GHz octa-core processor
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3 or 4GB RAM
- 32GB or 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP f/2.4 rear cameras with LED flash and PDAF
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera
- Dual-SIM (Nano, Hybrid)
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 7.0 Nougat (Flyme UI)
- 3,300mAh battery
According to our source, the Meizu M6T is priced at Php 7,990 and the variant we might get is the 4+32GB one. The device is expected to roll out to stores nationwide by the end of the week.