Motorists may now book for the installation of their Easytrip RFIDs online. The initiative aims to optimize the current installation of RFIDs and lessen motorists’ queue in installation sites.
Launched by Metro Pacific Tollways (MTP), the Online RFID Reservation and Appointment System (ORRAS) provide users with an alternative way to book their Easytrip RFID sticker installation. The online system allows motorists along the highways under the MTP network to register in advance and book an appointment date at available installation sites.
Customers may access the online system by scanning a QR code found on social media pages and websites of NLEX, CAVITEX, CALAX, and Easytrip, which will be uploaded tomorrow. Do note that it can be scanned by any app scanner for Android and iOS devices. They may register in advance and book an appointment date at available installation sites. Motorists may choose the location, date, and time slot for their appointment.
Here’s how to secure an appointment through the ORRAS:
1. Scan the Easytrip QR code through your smartphone or open this link on your web or mobile browser.
2. Accomplish the registration form.
3. When registration is successful, choose your preferred date, time, and location. Motorists are advised to ensure completeness and accuracy of data.
4. Once successful, an e-mail with a confirmation QR code will be sent. This includes the exact location, date, and time slot of the booked appointment.
The customer must also show the email confirmation and QR code on the selected installation site’s appointment date. An Easytrip Assistant shall approach them to scan their QR code. They will need to pay the initial load upon validating their appointment (PHP 200 for CAVITEX and CALAX, PHP 500 for NLEX). After payment, the Easytrip RFID sticker will be installed by the personnel.
MPT also announced that the following sites would only accept RFID sticker installations by scheduled appointment:
• Cavitex Paranaque Plaza Northbound
• Cavitex Paranaque Plaza Southbound
• C5 South Link Westbound
• CALAX Greenfield (Mamplasan)
• Shell Pamplona, Alabang-Zapote Rd., Las Pinas City
• Shell Panapaan, Bacoor, Cavite (in front of Puregold Bacoor)
• Shell Real 2, Aguinaldo Highway, Imus, Cavite (near Maynilad – Welcome to Imus Arch)
• NLEX Drive and Dine, Canumay West, Valenzuela City
Previously, DOTr has extended the implementation of cashless toll payments to December 1 to give ample time for motorists who have yet to install RFID stickers on their vehicles.
MPT ensures that more online appointment-only locations will be added in the coming months.