NBI Clearance: Here’s how to renew online
The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) has improved its application and registration for the renewal process for NBI Clearance online.
Check out the process on how to renew NBI Clearance:
1) Go to the NBI Clearance website (https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/).
2) Go to Clearance Quick Renewal.
3) Fill in all information needed, including your old NBI ID number. Note that the old NBI ID number should be issued from October 16, 2016, onwards.
4) Select the NBI branch (The only branch available is the NBI Clearance Center U.N. Ave. Manila). The Multi-Purpose Clearance costs PHP 130, and there’s an additional fee of PHP 25 for e-payment service.
5) There will be a Reference Number that you can use for paying on any outlets or selected partners.
6) Choose whether you want pick-up or door-to-door delivery. Then proceed.
7) After choosing door-to-door delivery and proceeding, you will be redirected to DeliveryBox.
8) DeliveryBox’s delivery service is currently available in NCR and beyond with corresponding delivery fees:
• Within NCR – PHP 200
• Outside NCR – PHP 350
Once the payment has been successful, all transactions are non-refundable.
According to NBI, the approximate time to deliver your NBI Clearance is about 5 to 10 working days.