NVIDIA Titan RTX now official
NVIDIA has announced their new Turing-powered GPU that can deliver 130 Teraflops of deep learning performance and 11 GigaRays of ray-tracing performance, the NVIDIA Titan RTX.
The Titan RTX — dubbed T-Rex — is what NVIDIA considers as the ultimate PC GPU and is designed to tackle high-end tasks like AI research, deep learning development, data science, and creative applications.
NVIDIA Titan RTX features and capabilities:
• 576 multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores, providing up to 130 teraflops of deep learning performance.
• 72 Turing RT Cores, delivering up to 11 GigaRays per second of real-time ray-tracing performance.
• 24GB of high-speed GDDR6 memory with 672GB/s of bandwidth — 2x the memory of previous-generation TITAN GPUs — to fit larger models and datasets.
• 100GB/s NVIDIA NVLink can pair two TITAN RTX GPUs to scale memory and compute.
• Incredible performance and memory bandwidth for real-time 8K video editing.
• VirtualLink port provides the performance and connectivity required by next-gen VR headsets.
The Titan RTX will be available later this month in the US and Europe for USD 2,499.