OPPO F11 Pro launches in India
18545It looks like the notch battle is over as OPPO unveils their newest smartphone, the OPPO F11 Pro, equipped a pop-up selfie camera mechanism.
The OPPO F11 Pro sports a triple-color gradient design, a large 6.53-inch display, MediaTek’s newest Helio P70 chipset, 4GB or 6GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB of storage, a whopping 48MP, and 5MP dual rear cameras, 16MP front camera, and 4,000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 charging technology.
OPPO F11 Pro specs:
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ display @ 2340 x 1080px
- MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- 48MP f/1.79 + 5MP dual rear camera
- 16MP rising front camera
- Dual 4G LTE
- micro USB
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9 Pie)
- Up to 5GB free space in OPPO Cloud storage
- 4,000mAh battery w/ VOOC 3.0 charging technology
- Thunder Black, Aurora Green
The OPPO F11 Pro 6GB + 64GB is priced at INR 24,990 (~PHP 18,545) and will be available on March 15.