OPPO F7 gets a huge price drop
OPPO Philippines is dropping the suggested retail price of the OPPO F7 smartphone, YugaTech has learned.
Several sources whom YugaTech have conversed with, as well as social media postings of their sales associates in various OPPO-centric Facebook groups, suggest that the company’s selfie smartphone is in for a big price cut.
OPPO F7 specs:
- 6.23-inch FHD+ (2280 x 1080) 19:9 LTPS IPS display, 405ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Helio P60 chipset
- 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- Expandable via microSD up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- 16MP f/1.8 rear camera
- 25MP f/2.0 AI front camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS w/ A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Color OS 5.0 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3,400mAh battery
- 156 x 75.3 x 7.8mm
- Diamond Black, Solar Red, Moonlight Silver, Diamond Black
The OPPO F7 is priced at Php14,990 starting today, July 26. That’s a Php3,000 discount from the original Php17,990 SRP when it hit shelves last April.