Samsung Galaxy A9s specs leak online
Looks like Samsung has a new smartphone to unveil soon, reportedly to sport a Snapdragon 660 chipset, 6GB RAM, and four rear cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A9s.
Photo concept image by AllAboutSamsung
According to AllAboutSamsung, the Samsung Galaxy A9s will sport a 6.28-inch Super AMOLED display with 2220 x 1080 resolution, Snapdragon 660 processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, 24MP f/1.7 main+ 5MP f/2.2. depth lens + 8MP f/2.4 120-degree wide-angle lens + 10MP f/2.4 zoom lens rear cameras, 8MP f/1.7 front, and 3,720mAh battery with fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A9s unofficial key specs:
- 6.28″ Super AMOLED display @ 2220 x 1080px
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- expandable up to 512GB storage
- 24MP f/1.7 main+ 5MP f/2.2. depth lens + 8MP f/2.4 120-degree wide-angle lens + 10MP f/2.4 zoom lens rear cameras
- 8MP f/1.7 front camera
- USB Type-C
- 3,720mAh battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0
The Samsung Galaxy A9s will launch on October 11, 2018. More details will likely show up as the launch date draws near.
Source: All About Samsung